If you are a landlord, you must make sure that your annual gas safety check is performed by a Gas Safe registered engineer every year to certify that your property is safe.

Landlords are responsible for the safety of their tenants and have to provide Landlord Safety Certificates that say all gas appliances, fittings, and flues in a property meet all UK regulations.

If you require a Landlord Gas Safety inspection certificate, or an estate agent report, Gas Heating Services can perform all necessary safety checks quickly and provide you with all of the required documentation.

  • Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
  • Estate Agent Reports